Favorite Coz Dive Sites and Why

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After this trip, I'm leaning towards Columbia Shallow.... sooooo many critters, beautiful coral, and 90+ minute dive. But they were all good!

I hear you on the Columbia Shallows. Last year with Aldora we had a 2 hour dive and still had > 1/3 of a tank (hp120's). It actually worked really well because I had a wierd computer issue when one of my 2 computers went into deco as soon as I splashed. Lots of time to clear the deco and keep the computer from getting bent (a real good reason to dive with 2 computers when you travel). Definitly my longest dive to date.

I put another vote in for Colombia Shallows. You can spend so much time there peaking in crevices, toodling around; it is the most relaxing dive. I have been with people on the boat that say it's boring, there's no current, blah blah!! How can a really long dive with tons of life be boring!! With that said another favorite is Cedral Pass, nice current and lots of life! Oh, and another favorite is Palancar Gardens, oh an another, etc. You get the idea! Once you really start thinking about it is it's hard to choose. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom