Favorite site for Royalty Free music???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the links, after listening to several hundred songs found a few, lol. Picked up a couple at premiumbeat! Now I can post videos guilt free:dork2:

Excellent! I am so glad you found music on our site! Please send me a link to your video - we would love to see your wonderful images with our music. You can send it directly to gillesarbour@premiumbeat.com

Happy Holidays to all divers and snorkelers and ocean lovers!

Gilles Arbour

Bottom line for me is that Smart Sound's Sonic Fire Pro is the easiest and most intuitive music creation software out there. An excellent application and they are always having sales on their discs. You can buy a whole disc or just individual cuts and the application will customize any piece of music down to the exact length you need it to be.
Steve
I agree!
This is what I have used for quite sometime with great results.

Sonicfire Pro is the way to go. Gotta love the ability to taylor the music to fit your video. I have used sounddogs.com, premiumbeat.com, royaltyfreemusic.com, and a few others but always come back to smartsound.com.

Hi Martin and Julie, Perhaps you have already found something that fits but hope you will keep this in view and hope it will help others too.
I am writing in from Jewelbeat.com. Royalty Free Music Clips, Instrumental Background Production Music for Video, Web & more. and we have a whole lot of free music that is royalty free and sound effect too.
Have never scuba dive but that is one of the things I’ve always wanted to do. I am planning to take a vacation to South East Asia and my friends have made plans to go to Sipadan Island in Borneo Malaysia and it seems it is a fabulous place. Was doing some research and found your post. Good luck.

Opuzz.com has over 300 CDs that are truly royalty free. You can use the music anywhere in the world without having to pay royalties as the music is not signed with any performance rights organizations. Individual tracks start from $2.99 and there are 7 edit versions to fit your use. Hope this helps.

DigitalJuice.com has not only music but tons of other cool tools for videographers.

FreshMusic.com has a large music library.

Back
Top Bottom