February Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like I'll be there from 1/31 until 2/10 or 2/14. Staying with friend in Private Home. Probably diving with 3P's but my trip is very flexible as it is depending on my wife who had surgery on Tuesday. Staying positive. I love CZM.

Cheers - M²

:cheers: and :newyear:
Hoping to meet you and others.

Member........................Dates..................Stay..........................Dive

MargaritaMike.........1/31to 2/10-14...Private Home.............Tres Pelicanos
cicpo.........................1/27 to 2/15......Hotel Cozumel...........Tres Pelicanos
BRT............................2/5 to 2/14.......Rental House..............Tres Pelicanos
judydivescoz.............2/5 to 2/17.......Corpus Christi.............Liquid Blue
Frank Storms +3.......2/5 to 2/14........Bahia Suites...............Tres Pelicanos
love2fishfork.............2/10 to 2/17.....El Cantil......................Blue-XT-Sea
Gopbroek..................2/10 to 2/20.....Private Home.............Tres Pelicanos
nwflyboy....................2/15 to 2/24....El Presidente..............Living Underwater
Bigtank1958.............2/15 to 2/24.....Hotel Cozumel.......................?
uncfnp and Soloist...2/19 to 2/28.....Casa Mexicana...........Tres Pelicanos
Mr. Nice Guy............2/24 to 3/7.......Hotel Cozumel............Living Underwater
kss1dvr.....................2/25 to 3/7.......Hotel Cozumel............Living Underwater
pjhansman...............2/25 to 3/7.......Hotel Cozumel............Living Underwater
MMM........................All month.........Private Home..............Living Underwater
kentmorrdave...........February.........Mayaluum....................Living Underwater
grizfan......................2/17 to 2/24.....Casa Mexicana............Aldora

Last edited:
@Bigtank1958 let us know if you have your dive op info.

Member........................Dates..................Stay..........................Dive

MargaritaMike.........1/31to 2/10-14....Private Home............Tres Pelicanos
cicpo.........................1/27 to 2/15.......Hotel Cozumel...........Tres Pelicanos
BRT............................2/5 to 2/14........Rental House..............Tres Pelicanos
judydivescoz.............2/5 to 2/17........Corpus Christi.............Liquid Blue
Frank Storms +3.......2/5 to 2/14.........Bahia Suites...............Tres Pelicanos
love2fishfork.............2/10 to 2/17......El Cantil......................Blue-XT-Sea
gopbroek..................2/10 to 2/20......Private Home.............Tres Pelicanos
mobeachlovers.........2/12 to 2/21......Suites Colonial...........Tres Pelicanos
nwflyboy....................2/15 to 2/24.....El Presidente..............Living Underwater
Bigtank1958.............2/15 to 2/24......Hotel Cozumel.......................?
uncfnp and Soloist...2/19 to 2/28......Casa Mexicana...........Tres Pelicanos
Mr. Nice Guy............2/24 to 3/7........Hotel Cozumel............Living Underwater
kss1dvr.....................2/25 to 3/7........Hotel Cozumel............Living Underwater
pjhansman...............2/25 to 3/7........Hotel Cozumel............Living Underwater
MMM........................All month..........Private Home..............Living Underwater
kentmorrdave...........February..........Mayaluum....................Living Underwater
grizfan......................2/17 to 2/24......Casa Mexicana............Aldora

Will be there Feb 17-24. First time at Hotel Cozumel. Still working on a dive Op.
Been staying/diving at Blue Angel for past 10 years but they were booked
Almost booked a real good deal with Sabor but didn't care for Dive House when I used them at Fiesta Americana in 95/96 and cannot support the rigamarole Sabor puts outside dive ops through to use their pier. Thanks Christi for the heads up on that.
Now to find a dive Op that can accommodate a 10ish o'clock start time...

You arrive the day I leave but the good news is Hotel Cozumel doesn't restrict pier use. Everyone seems welcome to pick up & drop off divers there.

MargaritaMike.........1/31to 2/10-14....Private Home............Tres Pelicanos
cicpo.........................1/27 to 2/15.......Hotel Cozumel...........Tres Pelicanos
BRT............................2/5 to 2/14........Rental House..............Tres Pelicanos
judydivescoz.............2/5 to 2/17........Corpus Christi.............Liquid Blue
Frank Storms +3.......2/5 to 2/14.........Bahia Suites...............Tres Pelicanos
love2fishfork.............2/10 to 2/17......El Cantil......................Blue-XT-Sea
gopbroek..................2/10 to 2/20......Private Home.............Tres Pelicanos
mobeachlovers.........2/12 to 2/21......Suites Colonial...........Tres Pelicanos
nwflyboy....................2/15 to 2/24.....El Presidente..............Living Underwater
Bigtank1958.............2/15 to 2/24......Hotel Cozumel.......................?
Mattom.....................2/17 to 2/24......Hotel Cozumel.............Undecided
uncfnp and Soloist...2/19 to 2/28......Casa Mexicana...........Tres Pelicanos
Mr. Nice Guy............2/24 to 3/7........Hotel Cozumel............Living Underwater
kss1dvr.....................2/25 to 3/7........Hotel Cozumel............Living Underwater
pjhansman...............2/25 to 3/7........Hotel Cozumel............Living Underwater
MMM........................All month..........Private Home..............Living Underwater
kentmorrdave...........February..........Mayaluum...................Living Underwater
grizfan......................2/17 to 2/24......Casa Mexicana............Aldora

Will be there Feb 17-24. First time at Hotel Cozumel. Still working on a dive Op.
Been staying/diving at Blue Angel for past 10 years but they were booked
Almost booked a real good deal with Sabor but didn't care for Dive House when I used them at Fiesta Americana in 95/96 and cannot support the rigamarole Sabor puts outside dive ops through to use their pier. Thanks Christi for the heads up on that.
Now to find a dive Op that can accommodate a 10ish o'clock start time...
Another option may be afternoon dives since I think the choice of dive ops at 10 will be fairly limited.

Dammit! Something has come up which may cause cancellation. Keeping my fingers and eyes crossed. Hoping I can meet some of you folks.

Cheers - M²

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom