Feet Heavy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

appreciate these latest comments. I’ve recently gotten back into SM after spending a lot of time last year with new bp/w set up. so, what you mention, plus a bunch of other advice specific to SM config that I’m working through i’m sure will get me there. thanks again.

Arnt the rk3 negative boyint one of the guys were i dive got the pair cus the shop said they were negative did he get lied to or how dose it make sense?

I agree with @tbone1004 here but I will also add that unless you have video of you static (not finning and just hovering neutral) it is hard to tell where the problem actually is.

Once you stop moving, it is easier to see. Also, my first thought was your cylinder bands look to be high but that could be due to your height but more than likely it is due to an improper fitting of the rig. Like was stated earlier, your waist strap is probable too high on your hips. Mix that in with neutral 80s and this could be where the problems arise.

But again, would need a video of you with neutral static stability to be able to diagnose better.

Arnt the rk3 negative boyint one of the guys were i dive got the pair cus the shop said they were negative did he get lied to or how dose it make sense?
Apeks RK3 fins both L and XL are actually neutral uw. The HD version, which is what I have been using for ds diving, is -0.74 lbs (for the pair). I have weighed all pairs with a luggage scale in about 3’ of fw (not sw). Obviously these numbers would be diff if in saltw.

Apeks RK3 fins both L and XL are actually neutral uw. The HD version, which is what I have been using for ds diving, is -0.74 lbs (for the pair). I have weighed all pairs with a luggage scale in about 3’ of fw (not sw). Obviously these numbers would be diff if in saltw.
Ahhhhhhhhh thank you so muche explains alot CNA i see anywhere on the fin if it's a hd

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom