Fenwick Shoals 6-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paleface

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My son Brandon and I with two other non divers got in my shake down run with the boat. We left I.R. Inlet bright and early at 10:00 :-0 Wind and seas were calm for a very smooth ride which was nice for Rachel who has never been in the ocean.
We arrived at the shoals and anchored up on the outer. Brandon and I got suited up for our dive,with spear guns in hand over the side we went. We dropped down to a viz of maybe 10 ft. and the fish were there in good numbers. All the trigger fish we could shoot and some sea bass. We did a 55 min dive and called it. Everything went great with no problems for the first time out,you gotta love that! Anytime I can spend out on the water with my son is awesome.
Keith

Nice. What was the water temps? I've heard that it's really really warm out there this year.

Surface temp was 72*. I never looked at the bottom but I would guess 65-68*

Back
Top Bottom