Fernando do Noronha 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crawl79

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
A few months ago was able to dive in Fernando do Noronha, by far best dives I have made in Brazil and top 3 in the world. Cant wait to get back again.
Here are a few pics I took with my Oly SP 350.
Hope you like them!

Attachments

• bigeye.jpg
    bigeye.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 86
  • cave_sunlight.jpg
    cave_sunlight.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC03326.JPG
    DSC03326.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 93
  • fish_light.jpg
    fish_light.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 95
  • graysby.jpg
    graysby.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 86
  • green_moray.jpg
    green_moray.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 81
  • marce_me.jpg
    marce_me.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 81
  • ray_algae.jpg
    ray_algae.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 88
  • ray_eye.jpg
    ray_eye.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 89
  • ray_sand2.jpg
    ray_sand2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 71
  • reef_scene.jpg
    reef_scene.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 79
  • shark.jpg
    shark.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 85
  • topside_dive.jpg
    topside_dive.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 87
  • turtle_below.jpg
    turtle_below.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 81
  • turtle_reef.jpg
    turtle_reef.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 80
didnt get to dive the corvette, went to noronha on a package deal and only stayed for a few days, but already planning my next vacation there, will stay atleast 5 or 6 days next time!

Thanks for posting this. My bucket list includes diving there, too.

Yeah Noronha is Really AWESOME for Diving!! Been there twice and already planning to go back! Not too far from there´s a city called "Recife" (the Brazilian capital of the Shipwrecks, as they say) great dive spots there too! :)

A few months ago was able to dive in Fernando do Noronha, by far best dives I have made in Brazil and top 3 in the world. Cant wait to get back again.
Here are a few pics I took with my Oly SP 350.
Hope you like them!
Hi - great photos!! I'm planning a trip there in October. Any hotel/ dive op recs? Am also trying to find out where/ when you can see turtles laying eggs through Ibama. Any tips are appreciated!

Many thanks
Chrissy

Noronha, definately my top dive vacations!!! Been 3 times and trying to find a way to go again soon (not as easy from Mexico). There were only 3 dive operators on the island (don't know if its changed since last trip). I really liked Aguas Claras, did some tech training dives with them on the Corveta... very cool. Their big catamarans were incredibly stable in rough seas. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! So jealous!

Glad you liked!! Next time dive Corveta Ipiranga, great dive (deep though, around 60 m). Also Jay Diaz mentioned Recife, fantastic for those that like shipwrecks (like myself!!), also for shipwrecks go to Slavador, in Bahia state, if your goal is shipwrecks it is worth a visit to both, Recife and Salvador.

Gracias Sofia - my Brasilian co-worker recommended the same! Will post some pics after the trip. Looking forward to it!

Back
Top Bottom