Few pictures with my new E-PM1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yoav Lavi

Registered
Reaction score
Got the EPM1 bundle from Bluewater Photo, added olympus 60 mm macro and here are few pictures taken today with the new set

Attachments

• P9090365.jpg
    P9090365.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 372
  • P9090337.jpg
    P9090337.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 328
Very nice! I ordered mine last Friday. I am hoping to have it before I go to Bonaire on Friday night.

Any hints or tips?

Very nice! I ordered mine last Friday. I am hoping to have it before I go to Bonaire on Friday night.

Any hints or tips?

I shoot in manual mode, with sea&sea ys-d1 on ttl. set the screen to "live view boost" on in the custum menew settings, it helps to see the focus.
there is an issue with reviwing the pictures while un the housing, see my previous post here:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/ol...6-housing-reviewing-pictures.html#post6877925

Really sweet pics -- I can't wait till I can get that lens.

Great pics. I am looking to use the same set up minus the 60 mm lens for the first time this weekend. I was able to get the wet adapter and 2x macro lens. Hoping for great results.

great pics :)
i am planning to get the same set but my concern is how fast and easy to control and change settings without dedicated dials and buttons ? i guess everything has to to be done through the menus , right ?

great pics :)
i am planning to get the same set but my concern is how fast and easy to control and change settings without dedicated dials and buttons ? i guess everything has to to be done through the menus , right ?

When in Manual mode, press the up button to get to change the aperture/ shutter speed. up-down will change the shutter and left-right will change the aperture. when the desired values have been reached, press o.k button or just shoot.
steel in M mode, press the right button to change the flash settings. press the left button to change the focus point.
to change any other parameters, press the o.k button to get to the quick menue. scroll with the up-down to the desired parameter and change its value with the right-left.
It's quite cumbersom at first' but done very quickly once you get used to it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom