Few pictures with my new E-PM1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks a lot
whats your general openion about it ? is it really good ?

For it's price, it's the best deal. It is also light compared to a DSLR system. I used to shoot with canon DSLR (400D) and the image quality is about the same.

For it's price, it's the best deal. It is also light compared to a DSLR system. I used to shoot with canon DSLR (400D) and the image quality is about the same.

thats exactly what i am asking about. i shoot with a Nikon D7000 with a SB-900 flash. the pictures are coming out perfectly sharp and great colors also. dslr housing is over the budget limit for me that's why i thought of EPM-1 system.

can't wait to see more of your uw photos :)

here are a few more

P9160717.jpg

P9160599.jpg

P9160724.JPG

P9160725.JPG

P9160727.jpg

And here's one of mine

16 Oct 2013 001.jpgHere's a photo taken last week in the Red Sea (Aqaba, Jordan) with my E-PM1 in the Olympus housing with the standard port, 14-42mm lens and Sea & Sea YS-01 and YS-02 strobes with fibre-optic cables. F8, 1/125 sec, ISO 200, 38mm.

Someone posted about using "live view boost." Can anyone walk me through on how to enable that function and tell me what it does exactly? Cheers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom