Fiji-Beqa Lagoon Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Depends on your pocket book and sense of adventure? Do a couple days at Wananavu, or Coral Cost at Sigitoka try the "News Crows Nest" or do some island hopping:wink:

I am arriving in Fiji on 6th June for 2 weeks. Only just started doing some research on where to stay, what dives to do etc. Budget fairly tight, but will check out Beqa. Adrian.

I'll be at BLR with my better half the 5th - 12th, definitely say hello! She's easier to spot than me in a crowd -- tattoo's on her chest, back, arms and legs. I'll be the bewildered-looking guy with the goatee standing next to her =)

-Rich (n' Amy)

How's the snorkeling at Beqa Lagoon Resort?

My wife used to dive and can't dive anymore. So my son and I will be diving and she will snorkel.

Any thoughts?

Dennis

Hi, Check with the Lagoon Resort. There are a few more tours in that Pacific Harbor Area. A river kayaking trip and zip lining.

Also in Nadi there is a company there that has over 15 tours offered: skydiving, jet skiing, parasailing, diving, snorkeling, hot air ballooning etc.

I can send you the info directly if needed. Islands@mdaguam.com

Beqa Lagoon resort snorkelling right outside the resort is not real flash. Big cyclone last year wrecked it a fair bit but it does seem to be recovering in places. I think there is another snorkel spot but not sure where.

See if she can come out with you on the dive boat to just snorkell?? Almost all the dive spots have the boat over a coral head or pinnacle and the depth to the pinnacle top is about 16'. LOTS n LOTS of very pretty fish life on them!!

How far from where you landed did it take to get to Bequa Lagoon resort?

How far from where you landed did it take to get to Bequa Lagoon resort?

Beqa Lagoon Resort normally includes transfers which is nice.

If you arrive at Nadi Airport its about 2.5 hours by road to the boat transfer at Pacific Harbour and about 80 minutes if you arrive at Suva/Nasori Airport.

The boat crossing is about 40 minutes.

Just got back late this morning. Had a great time diving as well as enjoying new friends. As previously mentioned there are some snorkel spots in front of the resort but there is some damage. Although there are some shallow spots were a couple nice coral heads loaded with clownfish are. Also mentioned there is good snorkeling off the dive boat with many dives with boomies 10 to 15 feet down. We were very fortunate to have a great group of people with us. This really makes a trip. The resort had one of its lighter weeks compared to other times of the year. This made it nice for us because it makes for a more intimate group. I will report back more later. If there are more questions about the resort or the diving feel free to ask. I will be glad to go more in depth about Beqa. Great place!!

Back
Top Bottom