Fiji Invitation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dollars are acceptable onboard Nai'a, but not in general. However, don't worry about exchanging before we leave. There's a good exchange bureau in Nadi Airport which is recommended for exchange.

I will have out all the tips and recommendations by mid-week. Feel free to call or email if you need info I've not given you before that :)

Will, it's not too late! WAVE OFF! WAVE OFF! :no

Just kidding, anyway that would make things quite awkard aboard the Nai'a.

Seriously, you all have a great wedding, we look forward to hearing about it in person. Two weeks to go! WOOOOHOOOOOO! Anybody else getting excited? :D

Two weeks to go! WOOOOHOOOOOO! Anybody else getting excited? :D

No...:rofl3:.....it is hard to believe that we have been waiting two yrs for this trip and now it is only 2 more weeks.....:chicken:

No...:rofl3:.....it is hard to believe that we have been waiting two yrs for this trip and now it is only 2 more weeks.....:chicken:

By this time in two weeks, we will be sitting at the hotel :D, having a drink :beer: and thinking about all of you who won't leave for several more days. :mooner:

The packing has commenced... cant wait!

Unfortunately no. While we still have the space at the resort and the ship, I had to turn back the spot on Air Pacific. If you have someone interested, I can see if we can ressurect it at the same price, but it's not likely.

We can, however, easily add them to the boat and the resort, too, if they wish.

I checked airfare only from LAX to Nadi today for our dates, and someone can still get a ticket for $1030...not near as bad as I expected!

I will have out all the tips and recommendations by mid-week. Feel free to call or email if you need info I've not given you before that :)

I'm really looking forward to reading what you'll be sending. That only makes the trip more real in my mind. Right now, it's still kind of like a dream. :D

Will, it's not too late! WAVE OFF! WAVE OFF! :no

Just kidding, anyway that would make things quite awkard aboard the Nai'a.

Seriously, you all have a great wedding, we look forward to hearing about it in person. Two weeks to go! WOOOOHOOOOOO! Anybody else getting excited? :D

You really dont want to read about us on Dateline would you? :wink:

Its been a long journey for us and we are really excited for the big day. Some people do not get married because of relgious or politcal beliefs, for us I wouldnt even consider marrying a non-diver. I just have to stay away from my Blackberry or this will be a short marriage. :wink:

You really dont want to read about us on Dateline would you? :wink:

Its been a long journey for us and we are really excited for the big day. Some people do not get married because of relgious or politcal beliefs, for us I wouldnt even consider marrying a non-diver. I just have to stay away from my Blackberry or this will be a short marriage. :wink:

OK...I'm officially getting excited! :D And I can't wait for the wedding...aren't we lucky that we have your big exciting event in the next couple of weeks to break up the wait? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom