Fiji Oct 2009 Group Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divergirl50

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a few spots left for Beqa lagoon Resort for Oct 8-17 2009. This give you plenty of time for a payment plan so you dont have to pay all up front.:14:
We need a $500 deposit and then we have a payment plan for the balance.
Package includes air from LAX, private bure, meals, diving $2881 per person double.
Take off $200 if you dont do the diving package. (non diver room mates) We are a group in the 40-50 age and we have a blast together. This resort is beautiful and 4 star...great diving, good food, lots of fun if you go with us!
Call Diane 817 281 3922 or email me at agent@affordabletrips.net

I recommend this trip as five star! We also have a group trip planned for November 2008 if you can't wait! Includes all the above and a digital photography seminar presented by me at the resort! Also for a small additional fee a Village Lovo mid week! We leave from LAX Thanksgiving evening! If you would like to join us call 951-682-DIVE! Also if you would like more info? The price is very similar and you will be traveling with two honorary Ratu's of Beqa Island! :D So if you can't wait call and if you need the time by all means do this trip you will have the time of your life!
Two Tanked Productions HD & SD Underwater Productions and video services

Back
Top Bottom