filter for bauer p0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapeter

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a bauer capitano air compressor, the first filter is the bauer P0 and the secondary is a lawrence factor hyper filter. I am interested in using lawrence factor filters in the bauer appliance if possible. Do you currently produce a filter for this appliance? If so, does this filter still process 3200 cu. ft.? Thanks

Hi ScubaPeter,

Thank you for using Lawrence Factors products and for your desire to use more of our excellent products made in the USA!

I'm Gabe Kaplan, Customer Support for Lawrence Factor, New Parts Division. Sorry for the lapse of time. We were having trouble logging into the site.

Please find your answers below:

The Bauer PO system uses a small filter that crosses over to our number X22249. This filter will process 3200 cubic feet of air with an inlet gas temperature of 68 degrees F. at 5000 psi.

Please note, processing capacity is dependant on temperature and pressure. Here are some temperature conversions with the pressure at 5000psi.

-At 50 degrees F the processing capacity would be 5792 cubic feet.
-At 68 degrees F the processing capacity would be 3200 cubic feet.
-At 80 degrees F the processing capacity would be 2080 cubic feet.
-At 86 degrees F the processing capacity would be 1856 cubic feet.
-At 95 degrees F the processing capacity would be 1456 cubic feet.
-At 104 degrees F the processing capacity would be 1088 cubic feet.

This shows how temperature greatly affects a filtration systems processing capacity.

Please note, this filter is an exact fit and performance product and has been approved as a replacement by the U.S. Military (NSN 4330013509101)

Thanks ScubaPeter! Have a great week and let me know if I can help with anything else.

Gabe Kaplan
Lawrence Factor, New Parts Customer Support

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom