Finally, a weekday Happy Hour! 8/19/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Would anyone have an issue with my moving the date back one day (making it Monday)? Reason being some of us are taking a road trip south for some diving and are leaving on the 19th.

Tracy, I don't have any issues with it, but I'd say leave this one as is. There are a few that have made plans to be at this one who have already shuffled things around once due to a date change, I don't know how many could/would shuffle again.

Okay we keep saying we are going to do one of these on a weekday so the peeps that can't do weekends can make it for a change. So Tuesday, August 19th it is. Last Happy Hour brought out some new folk and some lurkers :wink: - hopefully this one does the same.

Attendees

DiveBandit
MissD
GulfCoastDiver
MK
2 Kathleens
Manda100 – want to carpool?
Scoobahdood
Chugger
Lil Bits Mom
Blowin’ Bubbles
Lil Sis
EANDiver
Knowing where helps, but I am in :14:

Tracy, I don't have any issues with it, but I'd say leave this one as is. There are a few that have made plans to be at this one who have already shuffled things around once due to a date change, I don't know how many could/would shuffle again.

I can't believe I'm doing this (J/K :rofl3:) but I agree with DB! This was planned before other events.

This was planned before other events.

This doesn't matter so much to me when planning things. Especially if they are things as flexible as a simple happy hour. It is more about making it to where the most people can attend, meet, mingle, and enjoy :) Unless of course, it messes things up for those already in attendance, which in this particular case it does. Otherwise, if it is a simple matter of picking up a pen and changing the date on your calendar.... :confused:

We'll miss you?! :mooner:

And that you will. No worries, will provide you with a dive report or two or three or four .:popcorn: Oh and pics, of course.

*Updated post one and the list of attendees.

Last edited:
The term "flexible" means different things to different people. At 48 I'm not as flexible as I once was :D

I know EAN is arriving at 4:30, if anyone else goes early b on the lookout for him.

A visual description would help ... sad as it is. Grey hair, beard, tattoos, glasses, blue NSS-CDS t-shirt and a smirk. The last is from watching other SBers wander around the establishment trying to figure out just who is with ScubaBoard and who is just there for a beer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom