Finally, a weekday Happy Hour! 8/19/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sure I'll be stopping by as well - although probably a bit later as I'm not off work until 6. But, as it's on my way home, I don't have an excuse not to go....

Oh look a party - Can I join?

As far as the grey haired, bearded, tattooed, near sighted man wearing an old t-shirt with a strange look in his eye as he watches me - I will stay away from him.

Oh look a party - Can I join?

As far as the grey haired, bearded, tattooed, near sighted man wearing an old t-shirt with a strange look in his eye as he watches me - I will stay away from him.

Dude .......

FWIW in relation to the Ginnie trash thing in the other thread by the end of the summer there are a lot of bottles and cans in the Santa Fe river but after a couple of cleanup dives 99% is gone. The first dive we did a couple of years ago we went down river maybe 1/4 to 1/2 mile and totally filled 3 -17' canoes plus a little extra. The last time we found enough to just line the deck of 1 canoe.

Winter is the time to go as long as you can stay warm out of the water ...... did I mention I have a dry suit? :mooner:

Dude .......
That's almost word for word how you described yourself. So maybe I added a couple of things in there. Here let me make it up to ya.

As far as the tall handsomely dressed gentleman that resembles a man obviously in his prime years with light grey flakes flowing through his hair, reading glasses that show the brilliance of his eye, his full beard only enhances his muscular jaw line, and the edge of a tattoo slightly showing gives hint to his tolerance for pain – I will stay far away from that guy.

As far as the tall handsomely dressed gentleman that resembles a man obviously in his prime years with light grey flakes flowing through his hair, reading glasses that show the brilliance of his eye, his full beard only enhances his muscular jaw line, and the edge of a tattoo slightly showing gives hint to his tolerance for pain – I will stay far away from that guy.

After that, I'M staying away from you!!! :rofl3::D:wink:

What's the line from "Spaceballs" ...... " I knew it, I'm surrounded by a$$h-l.s"

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
That's almost word for word how you described yourself. So maybe I added a couple of things in there. Here let me make it up to ya.

Keep that freaky crap in Drew Park you sicko.:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom