Finally, a weekday Happy Hour! 8/19/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Due to the impending TS/hurricane the meeting may be moved to another day.

I'll keep an eye out on it. :D

I agree - what could be better than a storm-related day off work followed by early drinking?

There's plenty of you interested so by all means carry on.:jump:

Not sure if I will make it though I will try. Depends on how bad the storms are when the time comes. Mystic is rather frightened by the storms so I won't leave her all alone if they are bad.

I'm looking at scheduling the next "Happy Hour" in three weeks, if that is alright by everyone. Also, I'm thinking perhaps the next one should be a bit further south, to give others a chance to attend :ne_nau: I'll have a look at where people are in the area, and collect your thoughts on it beforehand. :)

I'm out. Going to be at work 24 hrs a day until at least Wednesday. If they are open and you go be careful.

Do I look for the only people in the bar wearing BC's and weight belts?

Do I look for the only people in the bar wearing BC's and weight belts?

Just look for a large table of odd-balls :)

Listening to the reports and things coming in, on second thought, I will be there. It will be nice after a dreary day to hang out with buddy's.

EAN, I'd say go ahead and keep your eye on the eye but there is no eye since it is only a TS so....

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom