Finally!!! Excalibur is...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

what am I being overthrown from:confused:

Not to change the subject but--fins..left are you & Dusty still on for the Panama City trip?

Also, KyMermaid you are welcome to join us. No dental tools required:D

When are you all going to Panama City? I'll be in Ft Lauderdale the first week in November diving in that area. There are some wrecks off Panama City, aren't there? I was told it was pretty flat other than that on the west side. Let me know some details, but I'm probably out of vacation time until the mid-part of the year, after November's trip. I very much thank you for the invite! :)

trip is the 10th through the 13th of October. Diving is on the 11th and 12th. Supposed to be some nice wreck sites and from what I've read from Rick Murchison bridge span #12 is supposed to be a nice dive site with lots of marine life.

I'll be back in Florida in November for instructor training.

Actually, I'll be down at the shop one day this week to get details on this. We're going, but we're gonna stay at my friends beachhouse (cause it's free!), so we need to figure out where to meet you guys at and prices for the dives, etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom