FINALLY going to get to dive in 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iris_ice:
happy diving, jag!

cathy hasn't been around lately, pester her to visit SB once in a while :D

same here kuya's. haven't dived since sep :( i'm beginning to think i may have forgotten how to set up a rig... pffft!

lets plan a dive sometime early march. mini ppd dor

iris_ice:
happy diving, jag!

cathy hasn't been around lately, pester her to visit SB once in a while :D

same here kuya's. haven't dived since sep :( i'm beginning to think i may have forgotten how to set up a rig... pffft!

haha, the good ol aquaventure staff will do that for you anyways. . . . :14:

I dove last week, but it was in a lake with 3ft of viz. Do you call that diving:D

my dive DIDN'T push through!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

but Cathy and I did have a great cup of coffee last night and we spent a good 2 hours+ talking about you guys!

She's been having problems recently because of the sucky internet connection (thanks taiwan earthquake)... so there's too much for her to catch up on, and she can only spend so much time surfing SB... but she'll be in more often now that their net connection is better

so: i am STILL diveless... let's go diving in march! kahit la luz basta mabasa!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg!!!

Jag

shugar:

but Cathy and I did have a great cup of coffee last night and we spent a good 2 hours+ talking about you guys!

She's been having problems recently because of the sucky internet connection (thanks taiwan earthquake)... so there's too much for her to catch up on, and she can only spend so much time surfing SB... but she'll be in more often now that their net connection is better

so: i am STILL diveless... let's go diving in march! kahit la luz basta mabasa!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg!!!

Jag

sorry about that mister. defintely going to dive late feb il plan something for the ole gang

shugar:

Jag

try your bathtub or your standard issue garden hose bro :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom