Finally open water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sdexcalibur

Reaction score
Well people I'm half way to get certifid. I did 3 of my 5 dives. We hit a freash water pond. First dive was all skill and drill. 2 dive we went to a sunken sabb about 20 ft, Someone tried to drive over the frozen pond and crashed through been their about 20 years. Last dive to a 35 ft boat sunk on purpose for dives to check out. AWESOME. Tomorrow saltwater. I can't wait

and good luck... I am sure you will do great.

Rich:mean:

The AOW class I was assisting with WISHES it went as smooth as yours did! Pray for mellow currents; that hurricane down south sure has whipped things up around here! Do well & keep us posted.

Congrats... I just finished my first day of OW dives. I think yours went a little better then mine. Sounds like you had a blast.

Jessica

Almost there, and pre-grats to you!
Ranz

Saltwater, Had to walk a bit to far to get their. After I was their he had us check our weight. Nope I can't sink. I got another 5 lbs. Good to go so I thought. We kicked out went down about 15 ft.
Absoultly no air in my bc and still could stay down. I spent most of the time trying to stay down by leaning my tank forward and kicking to stay down. Wasn't to fun.
I did get to see lots of crabs, a baby lobster, plenty of star fish, and my dive buddy found 10 lbs of weight with a bag. All and all not to bad. Funny thing 2 dive shops scheduled their picknic on the same day @ the same beach. Their were about 75 dives on the beach about 30 or so in the water and more coming while I was leaving. I can't wait to get back in again

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom