Finally signing up for the course!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm just certified, just received my real card this week. Already 11 dives. One yesterday and one tomorrow. Yesterday 30 feet down with my son in the Gulf of Mexico. It was like a desert, but quiet & weightless. Starfish a few small fish a couple of crabs not much, just beauty, tranquility and a compass to keep you on track.
Don't worry about certification- yes practice- yes study - yes be proficient---but are you going to love what you encounter...keep your regulator in your mouth when you are in awe of what is around you. I've swam with schools of fish as they washed over me. Two bottlenosed porpoises, and two manatees. Both came to me, I did not chase after them.
Don't let any fears stop any of the beauties of the sea from touching your life.
I'm ALL WET Hope you will be soon!

Thanks to everyone for the replies and advice...I will get thru it one way or another and will remember all the posts I have read and wont do anything I dont fill comfortable doing,,, thanks and good luck with the dry suit class!! Ill let you all know how it goes!! :)

Back
Top Bottom