fins and drysuit and Steramine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodunit68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a Pinnacle 2XL Black Ice used only 6 times in fresh water that is simply too big for me. It's in great condition as you will see in the pictures. It is really an amazing suit (I have another Black Ice, that's how much I like them!)
Comes with pockets, suspenders, warm neoprene neck seal, latex wrist seals (in excellent condition, of course) and I added a p-valve (actually Mr. Steve Gamble did - same time he told me to give up diving dry.) Shops advertise it at $1900 without a p-valve. I've added a balanced p-valve (unused) for $1200 obo.

I bought a case of Steramine. The bottles are $8 each. I don't have a need for them as I don't dive a rebreather. I thought I was going to.

Hollis H1 fins, size Regular - they're amazing fins....great blades, solid foot pockets. They're heavy for me since I don't use shoulder weights or anything. Shops ask $169. For these great condition, only-used-in-fresh-water a few times fins, I'm asking $95.

Finally number two, I have a brand new (yes, unused) set of Turtle fins. There probably isn't much to say here - these things have a reputation. $90

I'm requesting cash or paypal + fees. If I am to ship, I'll let you know the shipping costs or you can calculate on the site of your choice from zip 32643. I'd of course prefer to do it local wherever I am or in High Springs where I live. I am going to BTS.

Photos on https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9fr0m4HJZJcMWh3czZUd3UtYi1WX0RhcWY1Q2p3TVVmX2Vn/edit?usp=sharing.
Thanks,
Steve
whodunit68 (at) gmail.com

Thanks for the inquiries.
Reducing prices...
excellent condition Black Ice...yours for $1100 obo.
Hollis F1 fins....$90 (these are really nice fins.)
100' spools with stainless double ender - $18. 150' are $20.

F1 Fins gone to a lucky diver....

2 Pinnacle Black Ice suits:
1) FS: Pinnacle Black Ice XLS ($950 USD),
2) the one here - a 2XL ($1000 USD.)

Brand new in package 100' or 150' spools with stainless double ender. I've had a few people ask if these are reels. They are not, they are spools. See the photos for clarification if you have any questions or doubts or email me any time.
1 bottle of Steramine.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9fr0m4HJZJcMnN3dTVvc1JsdFE&usp=sharing
whodunit 68 at gmail.com....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom