fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

themagni:
Also, you forgot Force Fins.

I don't believe it was an oversight. Jasoncassanova was asking for a comparison of three very similar fins. Force Fins are nothing like the other three.

TSandM:
I don't know what you mean by "power" fins.

Power Fins are a Jet Fin clone that were made by IDS for years.

Agree with NW GD the Hollis F1 is an excellent fin. I have been diving them for over a year now and they continue to amaze. I have had no problem powering cold gear, twins and even a dead scooter (once). Some things NW GD didn't mention; they are not expensive fins, the design of the foot pocket makes them sooooo easy to get on/off even with dry suit boots. They come stock with bolted on spring straps with a hefty/bulletproof finger pull that is strong and large enough to get a large 5mill finger through.

The 2 defining attributes are that they are black and they are racecar sleek looking!!!

I've got the Seawing Nova's for my single tank dives, am looking into the Hollis F1 for doubles.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom