Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I don't need booties (i.e. only warm water diving from a boat). I'm taking my Mares Superchannel full foots. They are much more powerful than my Go Sports yet about .5lb (250g) lighter per pair. They are also comfy on my wide feet although I did size up. I usually wear a Euro 43 and these are labeled 44-45 (9.5-10.5 US).

My worry about the Scubapro Go Sport fins are the pocket size. They don't look like they have a very wide or tall pocket. I have wide high feet and am worried about the size pocket.
What size are you looking at? I'm a 9.5 US in length, but normally have to size up to get shoes to fit. I have the Go Sports in Large and they are fine. But I also use them with a 2mm boot.

Since these are Scubapro, you are going to have to pay MSRP, so go find a shop and try them on. Or order from scuba.com, they are very good with exchanges and returns.

My worry about the Scubapro Go Sport fins are the pocket size. They don't look like they have a very wide or tall pocket. I have wide high feet and am worried about the size pocket.
Take your boots to a dive shop that sells ScubaPro and try them on.

The only sure way is to take your booties to a dive store and try the fins on, worth the effort and less grief if they don't fit [buying online].

Beat me to it.

I have wide feet and they are very comfortable for me. Try before you buy anyways.

I wear a size 10 2E or 10 4E depending on the sneaker....I use ScubaPro Go Sport and they work great for me

The only sure way is to take your booties to a dive store and try the fins on, worth the effort and less grief if they don't fit [buying online].

Beat me to it.
Yes the only problem is I don't have a ton of dive shops close to me and their selection of fins are very limited. I have tried many fins from one local dive shop and none of them seem to fit me. Furthermore my other difficulty is they don't have a huge selection when you do to dive shops and so it is difficult to find what fits best.

Go sports have a nice and roomy foot pocket. I wear 46EU, 29cm sheoes, and I use an XL Delta 5 bootie and an L sized fin. Fits perfectly. The foot pocket compared to my EX1 fins is much larger. And myEX1 are XL.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom