Firediving Anyone??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
i have to echo that... WHAT THE!?

i swear midwest your countrymen do come up with the craziest stuff... and then they say balut is wierd... i swear

Jag
OT...but balut is the bomb! :D

:D :D :D

so any takers?

looks very exciting...too bad i aint rated for twin tanks :-(

:))

Bob3:
Heck, we've been doing that for years out here in CA. The only casualty we've had was when one of the lads landed in a wine vat in Napa, they tried to pull him out but he jumped back in. :D

can you please enlighten us?:D sketchy info on the website, the only image i'm seeing is getting banged up by your tank hehehehe

Bob3:
Heck, we've been doing that for years out here in CA. The only casualty we've had was when one of the lads landed in a wine vat in Napa, they tried to pull him out but he jumped back in. :D

you serious?

Bob3:
i reiterate my comment on balut hahahahahahahahahaha

Jag

Bob3:

ROFL!!!!

Back
Top Bottom