First Computer Arriving Tomorrow!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

howler93

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
:D

After many, many nights educating myself on these boards and anywhere else I could glean some information, I finally decided on the Oceanic Veo 3.0 for my fiance and me. I was close to pulling the trigger on the Suunto Vyper, but for better or worse, the Veo is on it's way.

Anyone here have experience with the Veo 3.0? As a diver who hopes to continue diving for a lifetime, learning as much as I can, but only diving one or two trips a year, did I make a good choice? I really wanted a solid computer that I wouldn't grow out of, and one that was neither too liberal nor too conservative. Wrist mounted by the way.

Thanks, all...and I've got that giddy anticipation as I wait for them to arrive! I plan on playing around with the online simulation stuff, although I don't know much about it yet.

Howler :D

Good choice, you'll love it.

Easy to over think the computer decision. Most do a very good job and I am quite sure the Veo will serve you well.

Straegen is correct. Any dive computer is going to do AT LEAST the basics of what you need and generally do it quite conveniently. For me, probably one of the nicest features of the Oceanic computers is their layout. Very clean screens not jumbled up with a bunch of unneccessary infomation during my dive.

I have the Veo 1.0 and love it and don't plan on upgrading...it does everything I need including nitrox. So you'll be fine with the 3.0

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom