first dive...Nassau..May 20, anyone else there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

loudgonzo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all, I've been around this forum about a week now and have gotten a LOT of great information!! Some finalized business trips have me in Nassau, and this is where I will be doing my first "real" open water dives. I have an "all day" diving trip with
Stuarts Cove for Sunday May 20th.
Since these will be my first dives, I inquired about a guide, and they quoted me an outrageous price...I know I would recieve personal attention, and I would probably be more relaxed since I'm sure the guide would not mind if I cut his dive short due to me going through a tank fairly quickly....but at that price I would prefer to team up with an insta buddy that would be OK with a dive profile at shallower depths (max 50 ft).
If anyone is in Nassau that weekend and wouldn't mind buddying up with me, I would be happy to pick up part of the dive trip. PM me if you are interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom