First time in Cozumel, sort of.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yup, OXXO has a ATM. The little convenience store at VB also used to have one (or I think they did). Go to OXXO for any drinks and snacks. The shop at the hotel is overpriced.

OXXO looks like 7-11 but prices are that off from the grocery stores and it's a lot more convenient then heading to Mega or Chedraui if you're at a VB and just staying a few days.

Lori, if you can swing through EWR or LGA and pick me up on your way, I'll be happy to show you the ropes of how to have a great dive trip in Cozumel. ; )

We're hopping through Houston...nothing direct out of CVG with Continental, or I would pick you up! :blinking:

How big is the fridge in the rooms at Villa Blanca? Those little small ones I assume. Thinking cokes and breakfast stuff.

We're hopping through Houston...nothing direct out of CVG with Continental, or I would pick you up! :blinking:

How big is the fridge in the rooms at Villa Blanca? Those little small ones I assume. Thinking cokes and breakfast stuff.

I've only stayed in the "superior" rooms and we've had full size fridges and what we would call apartment size fridges. Not the mini/servi bar size but not full kitchen size.

There is one of the "superior" rooms, 2nd flr right over the walkway entrance to the building, that has (or at least did have last couple times we stayed there) a big fridge, micro, coffee pot and a table and chairs instead of the futon couch. I don't remember the room number but I'm pretty sure the name of it is Punta Sur. (All the superior rooms have a name). I love getting that room because we can make coffee and breakfast, head up left over dinner for lunch after diving, etc.

Papa Hogs next door is great for breakfast too if you want more then what you can do in the room.

I just might have to email back to them and ask for that room!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom