first timer - is it common doing 4 dives a day in cozumel ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm typing this from Villa Aldora, on the island... Diving with Aldora Divers
Sunday thru Tuesday, I did four tanks a a day. With steel 120's and Nitrox that is about 6-7 hours a day UW... About 21 hours UW in three days... Oozing Nitrogen.... Life is good! Keep in mind you will need to come up for a tank once in a while. :)
Edit: Check out the Aldora facebook site for some of Tracy's amazing Macro pics while muck diving in the grass working our way back up. Liang is the bomb. Amazing boat with some great divers in the morning while getting my niece and her friends OW dive certification in to boot in the afternoons. Now enjoying the fruits of the great instruction and all diving together with Zen Master Liang, Tracy, my young ladies and another Zen Sallye today. Fabulous day today!!!!!!!!!!1

Last edited:
What uncfnp said above. Diving with Tres Pelicanos makes it very easy to get in two morning and 2 afternoon dives. As long as you call ahead and let Jeanie know they will take 2 out in the afternoon. I've done 4 dives a day with them a 2 or 3 times and never felt rushed since they do all the work and run people back to the marina while I'm eating my lunch. And I found the food at the Money Bar to be pretty good.
Tres Pelicano is an excellent dive shop!

Back
Top Bottom