First trip with DC1400 Maxx Duo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

digdug87

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I purchased a DC1400 Maxx Duo and decided that a our vacation to Bonaire would be the perfect place to give it a good work out. Here are a some best underwater pictures. Please comment and let know how I can improve my photography.

Close up of pic 61.jpgPICT0002.jpgPICT0005 Enlarged - Copy.jpgPICT0008 - Copy.jpgPICT0009 Edited.jpgPICT0011.jpgPICT0012 edited (2).jpgPICT0014 - Copy.jpgPICT0018 Enlarged.jpgPICT0024 enlarged 2.jpgPICT0031 - Copy.jpgPICT0031 Enlarged.jpgPICT0064 enlarged.jpgPICT0095 enlarged 2.jpgPICT0122.jpg

Very nice!

Were any of these pics post processed?

andreau, There has been some slight processing to the pictures with Picasa. It was the first time I've used any type of photo editing program. Really only did some lightening, centering and enlarging.

These look great to me too! Did you use a strobe, a video light, both, neither? I don't even know what settings the camera has but I'd like to know about settings too so I can go see what I can do. The pics I've taken with a strobe weren't so good. I like seeing these shots. Good job!

Back
Top Bottom