First try at roll call thread for BON - February 2018

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well dang. I guess I'm slow. It never crossed my mind to swim from th North. I've surface-swam to small wall from DFB hamlet and from BD to the water plant to dive the barge. Both Extraordinarily Bad Ideas.

But From The North Sounds Very Doable .

We arrive on the 24th (1 week - can't wait!) - and will immediately jump in for a quick night dive after stowing bags/groceries. Anyone else want to meet up at some point that week? We will be trying Sebastians for their Italian dinner on Sunday but Monday up for yet another night dive....

We arrive on the 24th (1 week - can't wait!) - and will immediately jump in for a quick night dive after stowing bags/groceries. Anyone else want to meet up at some point that week? We will be trying Sebastians for their Italian dinner on Sunday but Monday up for yet another night dive....
I know some people really like Sebastian's. I tried the curry beef there and it was beef stew. Really sucked. Everyone else was happy. Great view. Just around the corner is Joe's which we ate at Friday night. It was very good. We hit El Mundo for Pincho night on Valentines day and it was terrific too. Have a great time!

Looks like it was breezy :). Our 12th trip to the island and we still find new things to explore as we cut back on our diving (27 dives a week down to 25 lol)

I know some people really like Sebastian's. I tried the curry beef there and it was beef stew. Really sucked. Everyone else was happy. Great view. Just around the corner is Joe's which we ate at Friday night. It was very good. We hit El Mundo for Pincho night on Valentines day and it was terrific too. Have a great time!
We were also at El Mundo on Valentine's Day! It was my first visit there and was probably my favorite meals on the island.

Arriving on Saturday...looks like the wind is up, but hopefully the seas remain calm. Getting slightly conflicting reports on water temps...ranging from 76 to 80 deg F. Testing out a new Fourth Element thermocline suit that hopefully does the trick even in 76 deg water.

Arriving on Saturday...looks like the wind is up, but hopefully the seas remain calm. Getting slightly conflicting reports on water temps...ranging from 76 to 80 deg F. Testing out a new Fourth Element thermocline suit that hopefully does the trick even in 76 deg water.
My dives yesterday (boat dives at northern sites) and today (Shore dives at southern sites) were 77 degrees

Ouch...that sounds freezing! But good for the reef!

Boarding for our flight momentarily and night dive in 7 hours!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom