First undergarment suit but which one

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seaworm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have been looking online ebay and waterproofs website. Does anyone have experience with WaterProofs WARMTEC 200g FIBERFILL UNDERGARMENT?????? I'm from Michigan, and need the warmth! My budget is $200 +/- which will allow me to buy the warmtec off LP ... Please inform me of what undergarments I should look at

Weezle extreme plus [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have ordered from Rondel a few times. If you do not see what you want send him an email and he can probably get it made for you.

Got an pinnacle tecline from dris $250 if i remember right. I little bulkier than i would like but warm as hell 90 mins in 40 degrees water no problems

Got an pinnacle tecline from dris $250 if i remember right. I little bulkier than i would like but warm as hell 90 mins in 40 degrees water no problems
How close to size is the Tecline? The measurements for me are close but my weight is much higher. Since it is a "special order" item i dont want it to not fit and be unable to return it.

Pinnacle tends to be a slight bit "liberal" with their sizing. Of course I'd pay more attention to the measurements and not the weight as body compositions vary greatly. How close are you to the measurements exactly?

DRIS i am 1 inch under the minimum height(6'6) 80lbs over the maximum, 4 inchs over the max chest (56") waist, hips, and inseam i am all within the size chart. This is for the 4xl size.

the 4" in the chest may be a bit of a stretch. Let me do some checking tomorrow and I'll let you know what I find out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom