Fish found after the Tsunami

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please take down the website. It's an internet-propagated fraud. All of those photos come from the NORFANZ oceanographic expedition in May of 2003. They are also copyrighted. As a fellow deep sea biologist doing similar work to the NORFANZ folks, it pains me to see their hard-wrought work so publicly abused.

Please inform anyone else who you think has these photos, as to their true origin, and respectfully ask them not to post them publicly without proper consent and acknowledgement from the NORFANZ expedition members.

I see Archman is on top of it!

Dr. Bill

They ARE great pictures, better than my own personal collection I'm ashamed to say. But those internet scammers really suck, stealing other peoples' work and maligning it.

Welcome to the board, 49th! Don't worry, most of the pictures here aren't fraudulent.

Woo hoo! I'm not the only one!

Actually, I thought the tsunami claim was a little *ehrm* fishy, but it's hard to resist passing on pictures of such cool creatures.

How many times will this claim return on SB is more of an interesting concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom