Fla. spring diving Feb. 16th-19th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boy you don't play fair!! Did I mention my per mile navigation fee? Trouble maker!!

Just about got everything packed. Got a few last minute items to pick up and I should be done. Of course I will forget something.

It too will enjoy the 75 degree water but I sure will miss that 41 degree water. I guess I could put a bag of ice down my wet suit and pretend. :11:

The GF and I celebrated Valentine's Day yesterday since our schedule won't work out any other day. I got the XM satelite radio :D :dance:
So if I'm not on the board for a few days I am in my truck. Now all I need is the home accessories so I can play it indoors.

I was just certified 2 days ago in crystal river and had my check out dives in 3 sister springs, Hunter springs and devils den. It was definately a great location to get certified. Manatees everywhere in crystal river, especially at 3 sisters. Unfortunatley, I'm back in NJ with the snow, lol....can't wait to get back to Fla. next month. Enjoy your trip

Welcome prodjbm to Scuba Board and a very addictive sport! I hope you
don't get too snowed in today! Glad to hear things are hopping down at
Crystal River, I've never been there, sure looking foward to it!

As for the "Other Trouble Maker," What do you think I bought the GPS for?
You think I'm going to trust you to navigate down to Florida? I don't trust myself,
you know how easily I can get lost!
Congrats on the Xm, whatever it is called, I guess I'm going to leave the Karaoke
machine at home, I've been out done,,,, And BTW, I won't charge you for the
32lbs I've already loaded in the Scuba Van for you!
Let's get this trip on the road!!!

So am I Trouble 1 or Trouble 2? If it is age before beauty then you have me beat. :D

Since I'm not navigator I sure hope you can read the GPS and drive at the same time. I also hope that you got the GPS coords for FL closer than you did for Blue Springs. :D I always wanted to go to Bermuda but I really wanted to fly or take a ship, not a scuba van.

This is going to be a gadet trip. GPS, DVD, converter, etc. BTW, I have a gadget that I think we will both enjoy (it's a surprise). Trouble aren't I?
Take the karaoke machine. We can get half lit and start singing "Tiny Bubbles". BTW, I picked up the microbrew today and I have 2 MGD's left as well. $20 a bottle to you Chris!

That would be XM satelite radio. Not to be confused with the Serius satelite radio. I refuse to pay for Howard Stern. Listened to the qualifications for the Daytona 500, kinda cool. Then listened later to part of the Bud Shoot Out.

I hope that John can make it.

I hereby confer the distinction of Trouble Maker #UNO to crpntr133 with all the
rights and benefits that this title brings. That and $1 will get you a cup of coffee.
After all, he does have more postings and an earlier join date than yours truly,
which implies he has created 5x more trouble!
Glad to hear that I'm your best bud and you found the most expensive microbrew
in in the world to my honor! So anyway, I do have the coordinates for Little Cayman,
hey you never know, could be a Great Trip, and we have XM so we should never be
without some tunes!

Boy you changed your tune really quick! And who said anything about YOU being my best bud? And who said anything about taking the XM? Remember the scuba van doesn't have a cassette player for it to function properly.(Still find that weird)
Finished the grogery shopping today. Got a few things ready to go in the truck and most is already packed. Yep, I AM READY!! Looks like the weather is going to be good. :dance:

Darn, sure got cold suddenly in here! Not to worry, scuba van has a premimum sound system and my wife got us some funny cd's to listen to.

Does the scuba van have a good heater? :D
This is another reason why I should be Trouble 1, you just can't keep the pace. :D Ahh mighty grasshopper, use the force.

That reminds me of a CD that I need to pack. One of those rare scuba cd's. Everyone that hears it loves it. I hope you remembered to pack the karaoke machine. Should I bring the disco ball and fuzzy dice??

All we need is the portable tv and crapper and I think it will be just like home.

well guys it looks like we made it. Chris and I haven't killed each YET!! Maybe it was that good beer that I brought.

crpntr133:
well guys it looks like we made it. Chris and I haven't killed each YET!! Maybe it was that good beer that I brought.

LOL~~.... You have online over there....Why not, Chris is a famous gadget lover...:D

Great... It looks like my sister is going to give a birth tomorrow...... I hope you have a wonderful and safe diving...

Wally, don't forget to bring the souvenir for me:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom