Fla. spring diving Feb. 16th-19th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wireless! They have a pretty speedy system here at the hotel.....So
Wally wants to know how many coconuts you want him to bring back
for you?

Hey guys,

Have a safe trip! Sure wish we could have made it with you. Take pictures! Lots of pictures...

John

Chris,

Let us know how the diving was today.... Glad you guys made it with no problems..

Kenny

Land Locked:
Wireless! They have a pretty speedy system here at the hotel.....So
Wally wants to know how many coconuts you want him to bring back
for you?

For me,,, as many as possible... It won't hurt.....:wink:

Hi all, finally, I have a nephew.... He sees the sun light at 1:38 p.m. today. I will make him a diver in a near future....

Well WT, we didn't bring you back any coconuts since Chris wouldn't climb the tree at the hotel for you. We did bring you back something though. :D

John, sorry you couldn't make it. We, I hope I can speak for Chris, had a blast. Ran into a few problems but nothing major and we dealt with them. Chris got a little cranky at times but I figured it was because he missed the cold weather of KY.

Chris took a bunch of pictures and video to share.

Congrats on the nephew WT.

Glad to hear that you made a safe trip...... I envy you guys....
We might do another shot this summer though...:)

Thanks.... He is still in hospital though... He will be OK... I was told that he drank too much water when he came out.... LOL~~~ Huh~~`he has already done the scuba diving.

I look forward to getting your present.....:wink:

crpntr133:
Well WT, we didn't bring you back any coconuts since Chris wouldn't climb the tree at the hotel for you. We did bring you back something though. :D

John, sorry you couldn't make it. We, I hope I can speak for Chris, had a blast. Ran into a few problems but nothing major and we dealt with them. Chris got a little cranky at times but I figured it was because he missed the cold weather of KY.

crpntr133:

Ditto, on what the trouble maker said!

I don't climb trees for coconuts, I didn't have time to mount the gun rack in the
scuba van, otherwise I could have bagged you a few nuts with the 12 gauge.
And Wally, I told you that road kill would not be fresh enough after a long trip home,
we should have smoked it on the camp fire the night before we left. And yes, I was
cranky, darn, I missed out on the storms and snow in that miserable near 80 degree
heat in Florida. But, the cold icy water we had in the cooler sure felt good going
down the neck of my wet suit!

Well, off to work on a trip report, see you on the next post!

Land Locked:
Ditto, on what the trouble maker said!

I don't climb trees for coconuts, I didn't have time to mount the gun rack in the
scuba van, otherwise I could have bagged you a few nuts with the 12 gauge.
And Wally, I told you that road kill would not be fresh enough after a long trip home,
we should have smoked it on the camp fire the night before we left. And yes, I was
cranky, darn, I missed out on the storms and snow in that miserable near 80 degree
heat in Florida. But, the cold icy water we had in the cooler sure felt good going
down the neck of my wet suit!

Well, off to work on a trip report, see you on the next post!

Whatever you guys are bringing.... Many thanks......:)

I am just afraid that you guys won't dive again in a cold water after tasting FL warm water....:wink:

I am going out to dive next weekend. Anyone?

Don't thank us until you see what we brought. You must have forgotten who got it for you. Trouble 1 and Trouble 2 together are just plain..well, TROUBLE.

Never dive again in cold water!! I don't think so. Chris was pouring cold water out of the cooler down the front of his wet suit. The woman at the dive shop wondered what was up when I asked if anyone local sold ice by the 50lb bag. She understood once I told here that I was from Indiana.

Sorry next weekend is out for me.

crpntr133:
Don't thank us until you see what we brought. You must have forgotten who got it for you. Trouble 1 and Trouble 2 together are just plain..well, TROUBLE.

Never dive again in cold water!! I don't think so. Chris was pouring cold water out of the cooler down the front of his wet suit. The woman at the dive shop wondered what was up when I asked if anyone local sold ice by the 50lb bag. She understood once I told here that I was from Indiana.

Sorry next weekend is out for me.

Hahaha....... Trouble 1 and 2.....:D

You must become a real cold water diver.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom