Flash rust in O2 bottles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crystal simple green is not O2 rated. The manufacturer of the product states such. See previous link.

Ah. Didn't follow the link before. I bought a case of CSG in 2010. I still have 2 gallons left. But if I ever need more cleaner, I'll definitely switch.

Thanks!

Crystal simple green is not O2 rated.
It was "rated" by Oxyhacker decades ago and works exactly as intended. News flash you can pretty much use any strong detergent and copious amounts of rinse water. Jeesh you people can't seem to wipe without having O2 rated TP nowadays.

It was "rated" by Oxyhacker decades ago and works exactly as intended. News flash you can pretty much use any strong detergent and copious amounts of rinse water. Jeesh you people can't seem to wipe without having O2 rated TP nowadays.

Relax. I didn't write it, I just provided a link to the info.

I could care less what "you people" do, or don't do.

Dawn and Joy have also worked wonders for many years! :)

I have a friend who, I suppose, likes my setup a lot. He tells people my underwear is probably O2 clean. I usually tell them it depends on whether I had the chili for lunch...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom