Flight from CUN to CZM on Mayair

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dogbowl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
We want to do several days in Coz and several days in Playa towards the end of August/early September. There are no direct flights into Coz during this time, so we wanna take Mayair over and ferry back.

With respect to Mayair, should we book a flight online, via email or when we arrive in person at the airport? If the latter, how do I do that? If the latter, will we also risk not having an available flight the same day?

Is there another airline other than Mayair for this purpose?

Reading the other recent thread on a similar question, it looks like I should allot a minimum of 2 hours for the transfer? I don't wanna be running and stressed out. Not a good way to start a vacation.

I'm a little (or a lot) OCD so just wanted to clarify/confirm everything . Thanks very much!

I have always taken it as it comes. If I get through immigration and customs in time to get to the Mayair flight without having to wait 2 hours for the next one I buy a ticket at the gate and take it. Done that 4 or 5 times and and always have gotten on. If I miss the flight and the wait is excessive jump on the ADO bus to Playa and take the ferry. No stress and either trip is enjoyable.

Reactions: MMM
What is the cost of Mayair. We are running into the same problem in late September.

Price can be from $50 US to $60 based on factors I have not determined.I have never had luggage weight issues with them, I keep my checked bag under 50lbs, but not by much.

Back
Top Bottom