Answered: floating top menu bar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's called "Sticky Nav" - it's a design element. I've disabled it for devices smaller than 767px (Mobile devices) where your real estate is so precious.

If you're still seeing it, log out and back in. If you're not seeing the sticky nav, try clearing your cache.

It's called "Sticky Nav" - it's a design element. I've disabled it for devices smaller than 767px (Mobile devices) where your real estate is so precious.

If you're still seeing it, log out and back in. If you're not seeing the sticky nav, try clearing your cache.
Gone. Thanks.

I like the new board, but not this bar that takes up so much screen when I go to a post...

upload_2016-5-31_12-54-2.jpeg

I agree it's annoying even on a big screen monitor. and its not even useful when browsing through threads and posts because they all navigate you away from the forum pages (except the community and alert options). if this bar is here to stay, then better menu options would be the ones below the blue bar when you're looking at the very top page (has options for watched forums, watched threads, etc).

Mostly I am accustomed to opening a post and seeing the top line of text at the top without having to scroll up.

Or having to scroll up to the first line of text to see what I just posted.

Another perspective, I like it (ipad). I have the menu options right there and no longer have to scroll to top to access.
Exactly....:thumb::thumb2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom