Florida Middlegrounds Videos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishkilla

Registered
Reaction score
howdie folks,

i stumble across this wonderful board a few months back but haven't had a chance to post much. i've done underwater work for about 4 years now and i'm having a blast at it. i do love to spearfish but after i've bagged dinner i like to bring home some tape to show my friends and family.

www.fishkillavids.com

enjoy,

capt. ben

You've got to have the neatest website I've ever seen for a small charter boat outfit. Those videos are neato, and great photos.

But come on now, do ya' really want to have a stringer of HOGFISH on your homepage? That's the "newbie fish" for spearers. Leave those poor things to the myopic shooters, you maniac.

archman:
But come on now, do ya' really want to have a stringer of HOGFISH on your homepage? That's the "newbie fish" for spearers. Leave those poor things to the myopic shooters, you maniac.

but they're just tooooo tasty to pass up! beleive it or not the main reason why spearos go out to the grounds with us is to get those big hogs. if you'd rather i could put up my 62lb cubera or 35lb yellowfin grouper!

you should come over and here and go out to the grounds with us!

capt. ben

fishkilla:
you should come over and here and go out to the grounds with us!

capt. ben
Maybe I will. Hogfish are just about the only thing I can ever hit anyway.

archman:
Maybe I will. Hogfish are just about the only thing I can ever hit anyway.

it's all about team work. i've been known to shoot clean up after someone misses a fish and some how the big grouper still ends up on their stringer!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom