Flower Gardens :: Apr 13-15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

$550

Gear wise I am bringing my 6.5. I would rather be warm than cold. But that's academic at this point.

The trip scheduling was last minute. Boss told me I had to take my week of vacation before the 15th or lose it, so i ended up scrambling for stuff to do. In retrospect I shoulda planned a Florida dive trip and waited on FG.

I haven't noticed the prices going up exhorbitantly. Oh, sure, they've gone up in the six years I've been making trips out there, but so has the price of fuel. In fact, the price of fuel has far outdistanced the rise in the booking fees. I don't consider that a matter of "no competition"...just economics.
And have faith, Jedi. Conditions can change in really short spans of time, so you might make your trip yet. Hope so. Now, I have to start looking for my booking dates for this summer!

Don't forget Jedi's $550 on the Spree includes Nitrox now...the Fling is a little cheaper, but takes a few more people and Nitrox is still an add-on charge. (At least s'far as I know...)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom