FLX EXTREME - new DUI drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How does it compare to the CLX-450 and TLS-350 with Cordura overlay in terms of weight and durability? Cool looking suit!

Hi can you tell me where it will fall price wise, within the rest of the suits.

Hi,

Yes. Come dive the FLX Extreme during our DOG Rally & Demo Tour. They are on the truck and ready to dive this weekend.

The FLX Extreme is more puncture resistant than the TLS350. It is lighter than the CLX and feels more flexible with a greater sense of mobility. The FLX Extreme would be lighter than the CLX and a bit heavier than the TLS.

More choices for you. The best thing to do is come dive it!

Thanks,

Kathy

Thanks Kathy, I've already got a TLS350 on order but am interested to take a look at a FLX Extreme in the future. Thanks! :)

what would be the differences in between these two, pros and cons, I am buyinb a new drysuit and a bit confused

The 50/50 is a suit that is half trilaminate and half crushed neoprene. The top is lighter weight polyester trilaminate and the bottom is durable form fitting crushed neoprene. The FLX Extreme is made of all polyester trilaminate with knee overlays that are standard on the suit. The 50/50 is perfect for those who tend to beat up the knees or legs of their suits but don't want the weight of an all crushed neoprene suit. The FLX Extreme was designed as an alternative for those who like the lighter weight trilaminate suits but want something a little more puncture resistant than the regular TLS350. It is a great looking and comfortable suit! PLease feel free to call the factory if you have more detailed questions that would be hard to answer in this format. Our number is 800-328-8439. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom