Flying Force Fin Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have finally received my Flying force fins. There was a mistake in my address and I have been sending multiple e-mails to force fins mail with zero replies, I have finally managed to contact the shipping carrier in Singapore myself and update the address. Thus missed getting the fins for my trip. Yay? Well, no... When I opened up my package guess what. The 2 fins look different. One is Shinny and the second one is matt!!! Not something you expect when you pay SGD 700 for a pair of fins.....

full

Well I still went to the pool to try them on. First impressions is that it feels almost the same as my Yellow Force Fins Pro. Did not feel any increase in power from the snap and still not able to do conventional frog kicks. You can do a modified frog kick, but its very different from a real frog kick in a way that you kick downwards the last part instead of sideways. Need to do more testing during my next trip to come to final conclusion I guess.

Like how the design looks, but really disappointed that 2 fins have different finishing. The glossy finish looks pretty sweet though.

On the bright side, during my trip I used my yellow pros, and managed to perform reverse kick. Not as efficient as jetfins, but still doable. Flutter kick in those is still one of the best!

I have finally received my Flying force fins. There was a mistake in my address and I have been sending multiple e-mails to force fins mail with zero replies, I have finally managed to contact the shipping carrier in Singapore myself and update the address. Thus missed getting the fins for my trip. Yay? Well, no... When I opened up my package guess what. The 2 fins look different. One is Shinny and the second one is matt!!! Not something you expect when you pay SGD 700 for a pair of fins..... I agree, and really do not understand how you could be emailing us so much and have never seen one, except when you post on Scubaboard it comes up on my personal email. Any way I am not happy to see this and seems the person we have had on QC took a vacation, but still this is not right. I have been considering again closing the doors since they type of stuff drivers me crazy and I do not need Force Fin customers not happy and then posting to the world how bad our service is. Sorry. I will your picture and note to our American Plant.

full

Well I still went to the pool to try them on. First impressions is that it feels almost the same as my Yellow Force Fins Pro. Did not feel any increase in power from the snap and still not able to do conventional frog kicks. You can do a modified frog kick, but its very different from a real frog kick in a way that you kick downwards the last part instead of sideways. Need to do more testing during my next trip to come to final conclusion I guess.

Like how the design looks, but really disappointed that 2 fins have different finishing. The glossy finish looks pretty sweet though.

On the bright side, during my trip I used my yellow pros, and managed to perform reverse kick. Not as efficient as jetfins, but still doable. Flutter kick in those is still one of the best!

I have finally received my Flying force fins. There was a mistake in my address and I have been sending multiple e-mails to force fins mail with zero replies, I have finally managed to contact the shipping carrier in Singapore myself and update the address. Thus missed getting the fins for my trip. Yay? Well, no... When I opened up my package guess what. The 2 fins look different. One is Shinny and the second one is matt!!! Not something you expect when you pay SGD 700 for a pair of fins.....

full

Ok, our production Plant said sorry and will send you a single shiny Flying Force fin. I have not control over what goes out the door here in Santa barbara, but this is the first problem with my people in Penn, and they made good, I am honest for those who want to have Force Fins, now is a good time. I plan to move on and since I am the Lead Dog, I plan to pull another sled soon.

Ok, our production Plant said sorry and will send you a single shiny Flying Force fin. I have not control over what goes out the door here in Santa barbara, but this is the first problem with my people in Penn, and they made good, I am honest for those who want to have Force Fins, now is a good time. I plan to move on and since I am the Lead Dog, I plan to pull another sled soon.

Thats really awesome ! Thank you very much, Bob you are the best! Just don't forget to update the address to add the unit #13-02.

My initial tests felt like not much difference from my force fins pro in terms of power and control. More tests to come soon. The thing I love about them is that unlike Pros which a lot of people think look funny, the Flying Force looks cool and seemed to go easier on the foot due to the cutout!

Wish I could get my hands on a Tan Delta version of Pros or Flying, scouting ebay every day but the chances look slim ): Tan Delta are the best looking fins ever, period!

Thats really awesome ! Thank you very much, Bob you are the best! Just don't forget to update the address to add the unit #13-02.

My initial tests felt like not much difference from my force fins pro in terms of power and control. More tests to come soon. The thing I love about them is that unlike Pros which a lot of people think look funny, the Flying Force looks cool and seemed to go easier on the foot due to the cutout!

Wish I could get my hands on a Tan Delta version of Pros or Flying, scouting ebay every day but the chances look slim ): Tan Delta are the best looking fins ever, period!
Ok, Monday Susanne will make sure all goes well. Have a great weekend. Miss Singapore. Best, Bob

Taking care of your needs today..long story, but on it

Back
Top Bottom