Focus Light Suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does the La Luz Optics light come with a red filter?

It is available. When you order from Ebay you usually get the light, a red filter, two batteries, a battery charger and a lanyard. I would specify that you want all of these parts when you bid. The red filter and the diffuser just slip onto the end of the light. They are quite easy to add and remove. The diffuser costs $10 but when bidding I would try and get them to throw it in. It is worth having as it really softens the edge of the beam.

It is available. When you order from Ebay you usually get the light, a red filter, two batteries, a battery charger and a lanyard. I would specify that you want all of these parts when you bid. The red filter and the diffuser just slip onto the end of the light. They are quite easy to add and remove. The diffuser costs $10 but when bidding I would try and get them to throw it in. It is worth having as it really softens the edge of the beam.

I did not order from e-bay. Contact them directly - buy spare battery for USD 25, and you get red filter, diffuser and shipment for free. To summarize, for USD 224 you get 800 lumen focus light, 2 battery, 1 charger, difuser and red filter.

I did not order from e-bay. Contact them directly - buy spare battery for USD 25, and you get red filter, diffuser and shipment for free. To summarize, for USD 224 you get 800 lumen focus light, 2 battery, 1 charger, difuser and red filter.

I ordered from Ebay and got the light, red filter, two batteries and charger for $200 including shipping. I ordered the diffuser later and paid $10 plus $5 shipping.

I just checked the Ebay site and the price has dropped to $169.99 but there is now a $30 shipping charge. It is not specific regarding the spare battery. I would bid and ask for the spare battery. That is what I did and I got it. The Ebay seller appears to be directly connected to La Luz and there is a link to the seller from the contact screen at the La Luz website.

The package was shipped within a couple of days and I got it in less than 10 days in Toronto.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom