Fool's April MegaDive, April 1st-3rd 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I already started the food list. I just can't keep track of it for everyone this time because of the Invasion.
If everyone will just copy, paste and add there fixins. It shouldn't be hard.

Besides I thought you love chatter Joyce. :rofl3:

Megadivers Attending and Food List
Cardzard and Roxanne - A cooler full of water, diet and nondiet sodas, and juices for the kids for the group dinner. Then for brkft, 18ct eggs, precooked bacon, sausage and ham, and some asst veggies for the omlettes.

For those who always ask what to bring. Here are some ideas...
Meat items for the grill
Eggs (We never seem to have enough.)
Items for the omlettes (additional meats, peppers, mushrooms, onions, salsa etc.)
Charcoal (selfstarting)
Condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayo, bbq sauce)
Sturdy paper plates (no styrofoam please)
Plastic silverware (we never seem to have enough of these either, especially forks)
Paper towels
Side dishes (potato salad, macaroni salad, cole slaw, chips and dips/salsa, fruit salad, etc.)
Deserts (Oh please don"t forget the deserts!)
Tiki torches and fuel (for around the fire)

So just pick something to bring and add your name to the list.
Hope this helps! :D

Last edited:
I already started the food list. I just can't keep track of it for everyone this time because of the Invasion.
If everyone will just copy, paste and add there fixins. It shouldn't be hard.

Besides I thought you love chatter Joyce. :rofl3:

Cardzard and Roxanne - A cooler full of water, diet and nondiet sodas, and juices for the kids for the group dinner. Then for brkft, 18ct eggs, precooked bacon, sausage and ham, and some asst veggies for the omlettes.

Meat items for the grill
Items for the omlettes (additional meats, peppers, mushrooms, onions, salsa etc.)
Charcoal (selfstarting)
Plastic silverware (we never seem to have enough of these either, especially forks)
Paper towels
Side dishes (potato salad, macaroni salad, cole slaw, chips and dips/salsa, fruit salad, etc.)

Okay, for breakfast, Mikey and I will be bringing those famous MegaMuffins, Orange Juice and Eggs.

We'll get back to you on the dinner provisions.

Tentatively marked on my calendar. If all the travels are not bankrupting between now and then, I'd love to meet y'all.

joystershell and Mikey - For breakfast, we will be bringing those famous MegaMuffins, Orange Juice and Eggs. We'll get back to you on the dinner provisions.

Meat items for the grill
Charcoal (selfstarting)
Paper towels

joystershell & MegaMikey - For breakfast; (2) dozen MegaMuffins, (2) half gallons of Orange Juice and (2) dozen eggs. Do we need a propane tank for the water burners?

Meat items for the grill
Items for the omelets (additional meats, peppers, mushrooms, onions, salsa etc.)
Charcoal (self-starting)
Condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayo, BBQ sauce)
Sturdy paper plates (no Styrofoam please)
Paper towels
Side dishes (potato salad, macaroni salad, coleslaw, chips and dips/salsa, fruit salad, etc.)

Tentatively marked on my calendar. If all the travels are not bankrupting between now and then, I'd love to meet y'all.

Well consider this a personal invite to come and join us! :D
See ya there!

To add your name... Hit quote on the latest food list, then once your in reply mode, delete the quote part off the front and end of the message. Then you can type your info in and repost.

Cardzard and Roxanne - A cooler full of water, diet and nondiet sodas, and juices for the kids for the group dinner. Then for brkft, 18ct eggs, precooked bacon, sausage and ham, and some asst veggies for the omlettes. Glow stixs for Galaxy Dive.
joystershell & MegaMikey - For breakfast; (2) dozen MegaMuffins, (2) half gallons of Orange Juice and (2) dozen eggs.
scubaman05 and Denise - Propane tank, burner and cooking pot.

Meat items for the grill
Items for the omelets (additional meats, peppers, mushrooms, onions, salsa etc.)
Charcoal (self-starting)
Condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayo, BBQ sauce)
Sturdy paper plates (no Styrofoam please)
Plastic "silver"ware (we never seem to have enough of these either, especially forks)
Paper towels
Side dishes (potato salad, macaroni salad, coleslaw, chips and dips/salsa, fruit salad, etc.)
Fire Wood (for the camp fire)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom