Fool's April MegaDive, April 1st-3rd 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Elena - I have signed up to take the Cavern Class class with you. I just pray my sinuses dont mess with me that weekend.
:yelclap: Yippeee!
(keeping fingers crossed on your sinuses)

Will there be post-graduation chocolate martinis? Those yumyums kicked my :mooner: at last time. :lol:

Elena - I have signed up to take the Cavern Class class with you. I just pray my sinuses dont mess with me that weekend.

Sinus Rinse. Everyday till the class starts.

You know I'll be there...what do you need me to bring?

Will there be post-graduation chocolate martinis? Those yumyums kicked my :mooner: at last time. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I will tell Chad to make sure he brings his stash and more than last time. He ran out as I recall. I have yet to try one. Maybe I should? I asked him to take the class with me but he is afraid.

Fear of a grass planet...

Okay...looks like we are writing it in ink on the 'ol calendar. Whats the status of the food list for the group meals? And are we back in the Turkey Roost?

Dennis and Roxy handle all the arrangements at Ginnie now. I have a new treat I created for the Medieval Faire. I call it Meat Candy! The brain shuts down one second after the taste buds activate. Some of the people who have tried it needed a towel. It's also a great lead in for jokes. Hello lassie. Try my MEAT CANDY!!
:eyebrow:

Okay...looks like we are writing it in ink on the 'ol calendar. Whats the status of the food list for the group meals? And are we back in the Turkey Roost?
Feel free to start a food list and yes we are booked at Turkey Roost.
The "fool" is going to do the main organizing this time around (as we're busy organizing the annual Invasion this year) and we'll deal with the office at Ginnie. Everyone feel free to pitch in and help where needed.
:D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom