Football Is Back

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CincyBengalsFan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
NFL Pre-Season begins in 1 month. Who's your favorite team. Anyone think the Bengals can win more than 6 this yr. They beat all the big names last yr. New England, Baltimore, Pitt., Tenn...Etc. Etc. but they lost to the worst teams....

OKAY

"Iggles" all the way baby!
McNabb, Thrash, Staley, Lewis, Taylor, Vincent, Bishop, Emmons, Douglas.......

'nuff said.

...and yes, I've been a fan since the Buddy Ryan days, even sticking through the Kotite and Rhodes "eras" ;-0

I've met Buddy Ryan. He owns a horse farm just outside Lexington. Wish he was still in the game. Guess Horses treat him better than NFL owners.

Why the Browns of course. Thank goodness we play the Bungals twice (I'll be at both games).

Do you think maybe Justin and Corey could break their legs before we the games? Corey breaks are backs too often and Justin is one helluva pass rusher.

Should be a great year for my team. I say should be since one never knows when the injury bug is going to bite. If we escape without as lot of major injury problems it will be a lot of fun. I have season tickets and go to every game, even though I live 350 miles from Seattle.

The Bengals will definately win more than 6 games. I think they have a good shot at making a wildcard appearance. I don't think they will win their division though.

"Football just ended?" You mean soccer just ended. I'll leave that game for those who enjoy watching golf as well. Too slow paced with nowhere near enough violence, except for the idiot fans who seem to like to kill each other.

Are you ready for some football?!

Later, Hawk.

I don't expect much from my Jaguars...it's gonna be a rebuilding year.(or two) The salry cap really did a number on us. My REAL football passion lies with my Pop Waner Little Scholars! This will be my 8th yr. being involved, and my 7th yr coaching. It ranks right up there, as far as a sence of rewarding goes! NOTHING beats the feeling, when, during the off season, some under-privilaged kid says thanks, with a smile from ear to ear! :)

I don't hold out much hope for my team. Those darn Cards just seem to not want to do much! (And for those Buddy Ryan fans...ARG! I DO NOT miss "Buddy Ball" here in Arizona!)

Kristey

PS....What about college teams? THAT'S what I really follow!

Bear Down! (U of AZ Wildcats thing....)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom