Football Is Back

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

People, People, People. It is all about the Green & Gold. LET'S GO PACKERS! Born and raised a cheesehead, just transplanted to the south. You can take the man out of the cheese, but you can't take the cheese out of the man! lol. :D

Originally posted by Paul168341
"Iggles" all the way baby!
McNabb, Thrash, Staley, Lewis, Taylor, Vincent, Bishop, Emmons, Douglas.......

'nuff said.

...and yes, I've been a fan since the Buddy Ryan days, even sticking through the Kotite and Rhodes "eras" ;-0

I'm more of a glutten for punishment.... been a fan since the Vermeil days.

I like whatever team Doug Flutie plays for.

I like whatever team Doug Flutie plays for.

WOOHOO! I'll second that! (Sorry guys, but men in tight pants??? There's a REASON why women watch football, and baseball too! :wink: )

Kristey
An admitted Cards Fan

Originally posted by bengalsmgtsucks
NFL Pre-Season begins in 1 month. Who's your favorite team. Anyone think the Bengals can win more than 6 this yr.

Bengals WHO??? Since Michigan doesn't really have a pro team.....got to go with the BROWNS!!!!

Kristey, I like college much better. My name says it all GO NOLES. I see that there are several gators on the board. Good luck this year.

Originally posted by raxafarian

I'm more of a glutten for punishment.... been a fan since the Vermeil days.

Try being a Lions fan! At least we have the Red Wings!

I am going to say the same thing I have said since our first season.... WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!

Jessica

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom