For all the evil there has to be some good

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well actually... there is a party at our house tomorrow (youngest son's 21st B-day :D)... and my wife saw this thread yesterday and my post where I said, "I live to serve."

So... I ended up pressure washing the deck and today (after diving) I mowed the lawn. I wonder what I'm doing this evening?

Maybe after I meet him..things will be different between us. :winky:

(Love ya Pugster)

cancun mark:
On his Avatar, he sure doesnt look that purdy, in fact he looks distinctly like a camel, and for those of you unfamiliar with camels, they have an EXTRAORDINARY ability to release gas.

Um ... yes ... and if you were to dive with the guy you'd notice that he doesn't wear an argon bottle ... :D

Seriously, I have to agree with Overexposed2X ... UP is a great mentor. Those of us who get to dive with him are fortunate indeed.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

cancun mark:
Now I am really confused.

There are rumors that Uncle pug is just a computer robot generated by the mad professors of GUE.

On his Avatar, he sure doesnt look that purdy, in fact he looks distinctly like a camel, and for those of you unfamiliar with camels, they have an EXTRAORDINARY ability to release gas. Have you seen how many posts he has made??

I think over exposed's post is a conspiracy of counter propaganda to dispell the real truth that Uncle Pug is a DIR Bot.

I will only reverse my view, if I personally get to meet him (or someone pretending to be him) at the SB BBQ at DEMA!

:wink:

NEWS FLASH - PUG LIVES

On a rare sunny Seattle Saturday Uncle Pug was seen loitering with a small group of DIR-F wannabee students at Seacrest Park. One witness claims to have even seen him and buddy getting out of the water with dive gear on. Upon close inspection of his SPG though, it was noted that very little gas was consumed - perhaps only for bouyancy. Not a single pony bottle was seen between either diver.

ScubaBoard's undercover source - Deep Breath - speculates that there may be another Pug sighting later in the week somewhere in the Seattle area. Stay toooooned

Uncle Pug:
Well actually... there is a party at our house tomorrow (youngest son's 21st B-day :D)... and my wife saw this thread yesterday and my post where I said, "I live to serve."

So... I ended up pressure washing the deck and today (after diving) I mowed the lawn. I wonder what I'm doing this evening?

I guess context is important.

overexposed2X:
Not a single pony bottle was seen between either diver.
Whaddaya mean, there was no pony bottles seen? UP had my LP104 pony strapped to his back the entire dive! :wink: Of course, he made me lug around his E8119 pony on my back. I am the younger of the two of us, so it was only fair.

It was nice meeting you, by the way. :D

Jimmie

Wendy:
That's so sweet. We should all head up to Uncle Pug's house.

I agree.

Someday I will bring him a case of beers. I imagine all of you all drink Olympias up there, in the icy cold, torrent torn PNW.

Anyone who dives with his own boat in the land of the giant octopi and orcas cannot be bad. Has his own fill station too. What more could anyone want in life?

IndigoBlue:
I agree.

Someday I will bring him a case of beers. I imagine all of you all drink Olympias up there, in the icy cold, torrent torn PNW.

True Northwesters' do shots of Starbucks with Rainier chasers... :eyebrow:

kalvyn:
Whaddaya mean, there was no pony bottles seen? UP had my LP104 pony strapped to his back the entire dive! :wink: Of course, he made me lug around his E8119 pony on my back. I am the younger of the two of us, so it was only fair.

It was nice meeting you, by the way. :D

Jimmie

Kalvyn - Likewise meeting you. I'm just glad you guys didn't stick around to see the UW gong show. It was like watching Hippos ballet dance!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom