For all You Advanced Snorkelers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JFS

Contributor
Reaction score
This might be the snorkel for you if you are doing an advanced snorkel or rescue snorkel certification. You can never have enough snorkels.

Attachments

• jbstac911.jpg
    jbstac911.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 112
The simplest snorkel is the best snorkel. Optimally large bore, simple tube, excellent materials, comfortable mouthpiece, no bells or whistles. I've been snorkeling since Harry Truman was president (really), and that's my experience.

The simplest snorkel is the best snorkel. Optimally large bore, simple tube, excellent materials, comfortable mouthpiece, no bells or whistles. I've been snorkeling since Harry Truman was president (really), and that's my experience.
I agree. This post is meant to be a pardody for a friend who always insists on bringing his snorkel when he dives.....

I used to dive with a snorkel attached but it was more of an annoyance than a benefit so I stopped. Once when I was still wearing a snorkel and using it at the surface at the beginning of a dive, I forgot to switch over when it was time to descend. Glub!

Reactions: JFS
This post is meant to be a pardody
So he would have Twice as much air, just like double tanks!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom