For all you Texas Aggie Fans....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
1. Did you hear that they outlawed "the wave" at Kyle Field?
Two poor Aggies drowned at a game last year.

2. Did you hear about the Aggie that drove his pickup into the lake?
His dog drowned while he tried to get the tailgate down.

3. Did you hear about the skeleton they just found in an old building at College Station?
It was the 1938 hide and seek champion.

4. Did you hear about the Aggie who was tap dancing?
He broke his ankle when he fell into the sink.

5. Why don't Aggies eat barbecue beans?
Because they keep falling through the holes in the grill.

6. Why don't Aggies use 911 in an emergency?
Because they can't find "eleven" on the phone dial.

7. How can you tell an Aggie is on location at a drilling rig?
He's the one throwing bread to the helicopters.

8. How many Aggies does it take to eat an armadillo?
Three. One to do the eating, and two to watch for cars.

9. Two Aggie builders were working on a house. One Aggie was on a ladder nailing. He'd reach into his nail pouch, pull out a nail, look at it, and either toss it over his shoulder or proceed to nail it into the wood.
The other Aggie couldn't stand it any longer and yells up, "Why are you throwing some of the nails away?"

The first Aggie explained, "When I pull it out of my nail pouch, if it's pointed toward me I throw it away. If it's pointed toward the house, then I can use it!"

The second Aggie got real excited and called him all kinds of names, explaining, "Don't throw away those nails that are pointed toward you! They're for the other side of the house!!"

10. An Aggie decides to raise chickens. So, he goes to the feed store and buys some chicks. He takes the chicks home, and plants them with their heads sticking up. He waters them, but they die.
He goes back to the feed store and tells the proprietor that he bought defective chicks, and gets another set. This time he plants them with their heads sticking down. He waters them, but they die.

He then sends a letter to his Alma Mater, describing the problem. They send a letter back asking for a soil sample.

11. Ice is no longer available in the drinks at the cafeterias at A&M. The senior who knew the recipe graduated.

12. An Aggie happens across a professor who is staring intently into an aquarium. The Aggie, says, "Professor, what are you doing?"
The professor answers, "I'm attempting mental telepathy with this fish. You see, if my mind is stronger than theirs, I can control their thoughts. Umm, why don't you try it!"

The Aggie, certain of his ability to successfully control the fish, stares into the tank for a few seconds. Then, all of the sudden, his eyes start bugging and his mouth makes a little 'o' shape like he's pushing water through his gills.

I was going to say something indignant about "What Aggie Fans...?" - - Then I read it!

Keep up the good work

Just pokin' fun at some of the Home Boys!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom