For Rent: 3 Timeshares (Almost Anywhere in the World)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stone

Contributor
Reaction score
We live in Valparaiso, FL and dive out of Destin,
I bought a timeshare several years ago so my wife and I could take dive vacations around the US and the world (we made it to Australia, Grand Cayman, Key Largo, Pompano Beach, and Ft Lauderdale). Ever since I bought a boat, all of my vacation time is spent diving locally. As a result, I have 3 timeshare weeks I would like to rent.

The timeshares are “banked” with a company called Interval International. This means that I can select a timeshare anywhere in the world where Interval International is partnered with a resort. My plan is to rent the timeshares at 80% of the rental rate at any given resort. For example, a timeshare on Grand Cayman may go for $2000 USD, so I would rent it for $1600 USD; or a condo on Key Largo costing $1000 a week would go for $800 USD.

The rentals I have available are:

Deluxe Guest Room: This is usually like a studio apartment with a kitchen (but many resorts only have a master suite, so that’s what you get)
Master Suite: This is usually a master bedroom with a living room and kitchen
Full Villa: This is usually 2 bedrooms with a living room and kitchen

If anyone is interested, they should PM me with a specific date and location. The dates are usually for one week (Friday to Friday or Saturday to Saturday). I would then try to secure the location and date. If I confirm the date and location, I would need a nonrefundable deposit of $100 USD (that’s what it costs me to confirm and then cancel). If everything works out, then the deposit is part of the rent. If someone has a general question, post in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom