For Sale: AquaLung Solafx 7/8mm Wetsuit, size LS, $390

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigTuna

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This is a new, 2011 suit. I used it only once, on sand in shallow fresh water, to determine weighting for it.

The suit is stylish and extremely warm. The torso is 8mm, and the arms and legs are 7mm. Water intrusion is almost nonexistent, a result of the sealed seams, shoulder gasket, hood, and wrist and ankle seals. The finish is soft to the touch and resists being snagged by stray bits of velcro. The knee pads are a made from a flexible material.

Size LS means “large, short.” AquaLung’s specs for this size are: weight 160-180#, height 5’7”-5’9”, waist 35-37”, chest 40-42”, inseam 25.7”, torso 28”.

I bought it for $450. I’m asking $390 (including shipping), and I’m including a new Shoulder Saver Hanger for it.

Click on the thumbnails below to see large photos. Please get in touch if you have questions.
IMG_0927.jpg IMG_0934.jpg shouldersaver.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom